In Tulum town you can visit the Mayan ruins of Coba and Tulum, the only ones built next to the ocean.Its Cenotes (a natural water source) are considered a Mayan Paradise; where you can swin and dive under the caverns.
There are 50 km of georgeus Caribbean Beaches and one of the mots visited Coral Reefs in the world.Next to it, there´s an ecological reserve called Sian Ka´an Biosphere, considered one of the earth´s natural lungs with its big Lagoon: Boca Paila and its beautibul beaches.
- Visitign the Cenotes Cristalino, Escondido, Gran Cenote, Casa Cenote , ect.
- Different Beaches (Paraiso, Bahía Punta Dlimán, Santa Fe, etc.)
- To the Sian Ka´an Biosphere and Boca Paila Lagoon.
- To the ruins Coba 40 km, Chemuyil, Tulum, Chinchen Itza , etc.
- Diving at the Coral Reef, in the caverns and in the Cenotes, This Aquatic Dive is one of the most specialized